- Able to work a flexible schedule and as many as 12-14 hours in a day, including any of the shifts (day, evening, night and weekend).
- Unload & load freight off/on trailers; lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally); safely operate heavy equipment; move, position and connect/disconnect a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.; safely climb in and out of a tractor cab and trailer; sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or forklift; safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery; operate a tractor/trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials; and safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat & kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Safely operate tractor-trailer combination
- Perform vehicle inspections required under section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Maintain a current Class A & B CDL
- Ability to drive cheater trucks (non CDL)
- Must be able to operate manual transmission vehicles (synchronized and non-synchronized)
- Operate and maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required.
- Provide service excellence to customers including generating sales leads to appropriate personnel.
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial driver’s license.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Safe driving record and history.
- Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals.
- Pass a company paid DOT physical.
- Pass a company paid Post Offer Pre-Hire screen (physical essential functions) test.
To apply, please fill out the form below: